- collection of personal information
- Use of your personal information
- Your use of your personal information and other user information
- Use, access, browse and modify your personal information
- Third Party Links
- No misleading or deceptive emails
- Protection of your personal information
Collection of personal information
- As part of the registration or use of the Site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, shipping address, email, phone number and other similar information and some additional information about you such as your birthdate or any specific information about your identity. In addition, in order to document your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa, residence permit, national ID and / or drivering license).
- We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as your credit card and / or bank account details.
- You must enter your financial information in the "My Account" section of the website. We will use this information for billing purposes and completing your requests. When you register on the Site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the Site except for the "Account Management" section, which will protect you from fraud or identity theft. Sharing of your personal information on any part of the Site except "My Account" may result in your termination of use of the Site.
- Information about your operations and activities will be collected on the site whether it is buying or selling goods.
- Please note that we may use your IP address (a unique number assigned to your computer server, Internet service provider, or ISP) to analyze your activities and improve site management.
- We may collect additional information about your computer (for example browser type) and browsing information (for example the pages you visit on the site) as well as the number of times you use the site.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from you or from you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your communication with the customer support team or through your answer to the questionnaires. We may also collect assessments and other comments about your use of the site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the information owners must be anonymous.
Use of your personal information
We share your personal information as described below only with the Forum Point Foundation LLC and its affiliates and companies:
- We may be obliged to declare your information by order of the court or other legal departments to be bound by the provisions of the law or if we believe that disclosing your personal information may protect against physical injury or financial loss or news of suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of violating the terms and conditions of the User Agreement and any agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of benamarket or our users or third parties.
- Information about the products you buy, sell, or auction will be displayed on the site. This information can include details about your user ID, ratings, and comments associated with your use of the site.
- Once you sign in or use the Site, you have given us a clear authorization to receive promotional emails about our services as well as emails regarding new changes and features on the Site. If you do not wish to receive such messages, simply select the link to stop sending these messages to your postal address at the bottom of any of these emails or go to the "My Account" section on the website.
- In addition, we use your feedback about the site for marketing purposes and by submitting these comments you agree to use these notes for marketing purposes.
Use of your personal information and other user(s) information
- Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other in order to complete on-site operations. You must at all times respect the confidentiality of other members of the Site.
- You agree that you will not use the personal information that you receive from the Site from any member of another site in accordance with the laws in this document.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must use personal information that you receive from users to other sites in accordance with applicable laws.
Use, access, browse and modify your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information through the My Account page. If your personal information is changed in any way or incorrect information is provided on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on my account or by contacting our Customer Service team.
- Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after you use the Site as required by law to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other action required by law.
Third Party Links
- The cookies we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These cookies help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most frequently used. You are free to delete these cookies if you have access to them From your browser and does not affect your use of the site.
No misleading or deceptive emails
We do not tolerate unsolicited emails, if you wish to report such spam or e-mail fraud, please send an email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or send content that violates our User Agreement. We automatically check the messages and may resort to manual filtering to see if there are unwanted messages, viruses, malicious attacks, or other suspicious or illegal activities.
Protect your personal information
- When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to transfer this information outside the country, and we take all precautions to safeguard your information by not accessing, using or disclosing it in an unauthorized manner.
- All personal information is encrypted, and in any case the Internet is unsafe and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. The username and password must be entered each time you log in to your account or do any transactions on the site.
- The password must be chosen carefully using numbers, letters and special forms.
- Do not share your username and password with any one.
- If you have any doubt about your username and password, please contact our customer service team and change your password by logging into the My Account section.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer service team at the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any special web page on the site.